Invite friends to your home and serve these delicious almond muffins.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) peeled almond
- Zest of one lemon
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) softened margarine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- Place the peeled almond in a food processor and pulse until become a fine powder.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the lemon zest and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the softened margarine and the milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Finally, pour the grinded almond and fold with a spatula.
- Pour small portions of the dough in each one of the muffin pans (about two thirds of the pans) and bake for about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, unmold, let cool to room temperature and serve.