Want to prepare a light and very tasty meal? This chicken omelet recipe is very easy to prepare and is excellent with lettuce salad! Try it!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 200 grams (7 ounces) chicken breast
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the chicken
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken breasts in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, drain it and flake with a fork; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and the chopped parsley with a fork; set aside.
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion and the chopped garlic in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the flaked chicken, season with a little pepper and nutmeg and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour the beaten eggs and fry until the omelet starts to turn slightly golden at the bottom. With the help of a spatula, fold carefully the omelet and fry until golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and serve with lettuce salad.