With Summer, grilled and healthy food are always a good option. You must try this simple kebabs recipe. They are easy to prepare and combine well served with salad and fresh juices.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 400 grams (14 ounces) beef cut into cubes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash and cut the peppers into small squares.
- Place alternately on a wooden skewers the meat and the green and red pepper pieces. Season with some salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a grill, heat over medium heat a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, reduce to medium-low heat, add the kebabs and grill them until they turn golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and serve the kebabs with lettuce and fries.