With Summer, grilled and healthy food are always a good option. You must try this simple kebabs recipe. They are easy to prepare and combine well served with salad and fresh juices.
- 400 grams (14 ounces) beef cut into cubes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash and cut the peppers into small squares.
- Place alternately on a wooden skewers the meat and the green and red pepper pieces. Season with some salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a grill, heat over medium heat a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, reduce to medium-low heat, add the kebabs and grill them until they turn golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and serve the kebabs with lettuce and fries.