Want to prepare a tasty food for a special occasion? Try this stewed pork recipe with carrot, it’s easy, has excellent presentation and is an ideal meal to serve on a family dinner or with friends. Dare yourself!!
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) pork cut into cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- 1 large carrot
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with a little salt, chopped garlic, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Put the olive oil, the carrot and the onion cut into round slices in a large skillet. Cook over medium-low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and cook for more 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the meat with the marinade, stir, cover the skillet and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with fries or white rice.