Mediterranean food is an excellent choice for healthy and nutritious meals on cold winter days, we suggest this stewed meat recipe with potatoes and peas to give comfort to the whole family.
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) beef cut into cubes
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) potatoes
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) peas
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut into cubes.
- In a saucepan put the olive oil, the chopped onion, the peeled garlic, the meat, the potatoes, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces, white wine, the peppers cut into strips and the peas. Season with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg and paprika. Stir with a wooden spoon and place the pan over medium-low heat about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve.