To prepare a delicious and nutritious meal for the whole family, we suggest our chicken recipe with spaghetti, pineapple and mushrooms! A delicious dish that the whole family will like!!
- 900 grams (2 pounds) chicken breast
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 8 pineapple slices (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the spaghetti
- Juice of one lemon
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 225 grams (8 ounces) spaghetti
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat over medium-high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and add the spaghetti. Cook for 10 minutes. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Cut the chicken breasts into pieces, add to the pan and season with some salt, nutmeg and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms and the pineapple cut into pieces, stir and cook for more 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the spaghetti and fold gently into the mixture. Turn off the heat, season with lemon juice and a little more pepper and serve.