For a lunch with friends this is the perfect meal! Is quick, easy to prepare and everyone will like it! Serve with lettuce and carrot salad. Try it!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) turkey ham
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) Frankfurter sausages
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) shortcrust pastry
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) béchamel
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Cut the ham into pieces and the sausages into slices; set aside.
- In a saucepan place the olive oil, chopped onion, chopped garlic, ham, the sausage slices and season with some pepper and nutmeg. Stir with a spoon and cook over low heat about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, whisk the béchamel and the cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a pie pan (approximately 24 centimeters / (9 1/2 inches)) with some butter, line with the pastry and prick the bottom with a fork. Pour the ham and sausage mixture and drizzle with the béchamel mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until start to turn slightly golden, about 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.