A delicious pudding, with excellent presentation, confectioned with condensed milk, eggs, pineapple syrup and gelatin, which goes to the fridge in a pudding mold caramelized with sugar.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- A pineapple can with 850 grams (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 170 grams (6 ounces) pineapple gelatin powder
- Place a saucepan on the stove with the sugar. Allow the sugar to caramelize until obtain a brownish color. Pour the caramelized sugar in the bottom of a pudding mold (16 x 10 centimeters (6 1/3 x 4 inches)). Set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Whisk the egg yolks with the condensed milk; set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the syrup from the pineapple can and bring it to medium heat. When starts boiling, add the powdered gelatin and dissolve it about two minutes stirring constantly with a spoon.
- Cut the pineapple slices into pieces. Add them to the condensed milk mixture with the syrup and fold gently with a spatula.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add to the previous mixture and fold gently.
- Refrigerate overnight. Unmold and serve.