Often the simplest recipes are the tastiest, this simple chicken recipe in the oven with lemon is without a doubt a good example. Has excellent presentation, few ingredients and is perfect to serve in a family lunch. Bon appetit!!!
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken
- Juice of two lemons
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken on a baking dish and season with a little salt, lemon juice, margarine cut into small pieces, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and crushed garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake the chicken until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn of the oven and serve with fries and salad.