A delicious three flavors sweet for the whole family, peach gelatin, chocolate mousse and a cream confectioned with egg whites and whipping cream, garnished with grated wafer.
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) powdered gelatin with peach flavor
- 500 ml (about 2 cups) water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 egg whites
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- Grated wafer for garnish
For the gelatin:
For the chocolate mousse:
For the topping:
- For the gelatin:
Heat 250 ml (about 1 cup) water In a saucepan. When the water starts to simmer, pour the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Turn off the heat, add the remaining water, stir, place the gelatin in a square glass dish and bring to fridge until solidify.
- For the chocolate mousse:
Place the chocolate broken into pieces in a bowl along with the margarine. Bring to the microwave to melt. Remove from microwave, mix well with a spoon and set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer, beat well the egg yolks with the sugar. Add the melted chocolate with the margarine, without stop beating. Then, add the egg whites and wrap carefully with the help of a spatula.
- Place the mousse on top of the gelatin and bring to the fridge about two to three hours.
- For the topping:
Beat the egg whites until stiff. Set aside in the fridge.
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Add the egg whites to the whipped cream and wrap carefully with a spoon.
- Place the gelatin sheets in a little water about four minutes. Drain well, place them in a bowl and melt in the microwave about 15 seconds.
- Add the melted gelatin to the previous mixture and mix gently.
- Place the cream over the mousse and bring to fridge about three to four hours.
- Remove from fridge, garnish with grated wafer and serve.