Want to prepare a healthy, tasty and easy recipe? Try this steaks recipe with pineapple, has a delicious mix of flavors that everyone likes! Bon appetit!
- 2 pork steaks (about 225 grams (8 ounces))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 pineapple slices (about 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces))
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the steaks in a baking pan and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and honey. Put a pineapple slice on top of each steak and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano and bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the steaks with chips.