A very quick and easy recipe to prepare, with excellent presentation, tuna and cheese puffs, sprinkled with oregano, that go to the oven brushed with beaten egg.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) canned tuna
- 450 grams / (1 pound) frozen puff pastry
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Oregano (to taste)
- Place the puff pastry over a table. Extend it with the help of a rolling pin. Cut small rectangles and place on top of each, a cheese slice and a small portion of tuna. Sprinkle with oregano and close the pastry over the tuna and the cheese.
- Give small cuts with the help of a knife on top of each one and brush with beaten egg. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes.