A very quick and easy recipe to prepare, with excellent presentation, tuna and cheese puffs, sprinkled with oregano, that go to the oven brushed with beaten egg.
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) canned tuna
- 450 grams / (1 pound) frozen puff pastry
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Oregano (to taste)
- Place the puff pastry over a table. Extend it with the help of a rolling pin. Cut small rectangles and place on top of each, a cheese slice and a small portion of tuna. Sprinkle with oregano and close the pastry over the tuna and the cheese.
- Give small cuts with the help of a knife on top of each one and brush with beaten egg. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes.