A delicious recipe of turnip and carrot soup, creamy and nutritious, easy to prepare, rich in vegetables, confectioned with carrots, turnips, onions, leek, pumpkin, olive oil and potato.
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 2 turnips
- 4 medium carrots
- 3 medium onions
- 1 leek
- 1 small pumpkin slice (about 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces))
- 1 medium potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 25 grams (1 ounce) elbow pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with 2 liters (8 cups) of water, cook over high heat, two turnips, four carrots, the leek, three onions, one potato and the pumpkin slice, everything cut in pieces. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and allow to cook.
- Once cooked, grind everything with a hand blender. Add the elbow pasta, season with olive oil and salt and place back over heat about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and serve.