Turnip greens soup is a very creamy soup, tasty and easy to prepare, enriched with vegetables and with turnip greens.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 1 bunch of turnip greens (about 200 grams (7 ounces))
- 1 turnip
- 1 leek
- 4 carrots
- 3 medium onions
- 1 large potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pumpkin slice (about 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces))
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat a pressure cooker with 2 liters (8 cups) water, a turnip, leek, the pumpkin slice, carrots, onions and the potatoes, everything cut into pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and cook.
- When everything is cooked, remove from heat for a moment, and grind with a hand blender.
- Season with olive oil and salt, stir and place again over heat.
- When starts boiling place the turnip greens and cook about five minutes.