Delicious soup, with excellent presentation, soup confectioned with red beans, savoy cabbage, elbow pasta, carrot, olive oil and salt.
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 200 grams (7 ounces) red beans
- 1 small savoy cabbage (about 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds))
- 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) elbow pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the beans to soak overnight.
- Cook the red beans in a pressure cooker with two liters (8 cups) water about 20 minutes. When is cooked remove briefly from heat and grind everything with a hand blender.
- Pour the olive oil and the salt and bring back over heat. When starts boiling, pour the cabbage cut into pieces along with the pasta and the carrot cut into round slices. Reduce to low heat and leave to cook about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.