Ham sausage pie2013-12-31
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
For a lunch with friends this is the perfect meal! Is quick, easy to prepare and everyone will like it! Serve with lettuce and carrot salad. Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) turkey ham
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) Frankfurter sausages
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) shortcrust pastry
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) béchamel
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Cut the ham into pieces and the sausages into slices; set aside.
- In a saucepan place the olive oil, chopped onion, chopped garlics, ham, the sausage slices and season with some pepper and nutmeg. Stir with a spoon and cook over low heat about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, whisk the béchamel and the cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a pie pan (approximately 24 centimeters / (9 1/2 inches)) with some butter, line with the pastry and prick the bottom with a fork. Pour the ham and sausage mixture and drizzle with the béchamel mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until start to turn slightly golden, about 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 45 g(69%)
Saturated Fat: 14 g(70%)
Cholesterol: 55 mg(18%)
Sodium: 820 mg(34%)
Total Carbohydrate: 35 g(12%)
Protein: 11 g