Lemonade with strawberries2013-08-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
Rate this recipe:
This refreshing drink of lemonade with strawberries is perfect for a Spring sunny day. Serve this delicious lemonade at a party with friends! Try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 ml / (2 cups and 2 tablespoons) hot water
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) cold water
- 1 lemon
- Strawberries (to taste)
- Dissolve the sugar with a spoon in 500 ml / (2 cups and 2 tablespoons) water and let cool. Add the lemon juice together with the cold water and stir.
- Cut the lemon and strawberries into pieces and add to the lemonade. Stir and serve cold.