A delicious pudding with excellent presentation, confectioned with eggs, condensed milk and apple puree, which goes to the oven on a pudding mold greased with caramelized sugar, garnished with egg yolk thread.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds) apple
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar to caramelize
- 5 eggs
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- Egg yolk threads for garnish
- Heat a pan with the sugar. Leave the sugar to caramelize until obtain a brownish color, and then, grease the pudding mold (16 x 10 centimeters / (6 1/3 x 4 inches)) with the caramelized sugar.
- Peel, wash the apples and cut them into pieces. Place the apple pieces in a pan with water seasoned with a cinnamon stick. Bring to high heat and leave to cook about ten minutes. Drain and reduce them into puree in a blender. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat the eggs with the condensed milk. Add the apple puree, without stop beating.
- Pour the mixture in the pudding mold, and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely, unmold onto a plate and garnish with egg yolk thread.