Going to receive friends for dinner? Prepare this tasty rabbit recipe in the oven with lemon. Has a delicious mix of flavors, it’s simple and very pleasant…
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Thyme (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the rabbit in a baking dish and season with a little salt, pepper, nutmeg, bay leaf, paprika, thyme, chopped garlic, lemon juice and honey. Let marinate about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the rabbit with olive oil, garnish with the lemon cut into slices and bake until golden brown; about 1 hour. Drizzle occasionally the rabbit with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the rabbit with fries or white rice.