Prepare this delicious rabbit recipe, is traditional, with intense and tasty aromas. Try our recipe and prepare an excellent lunch for your family or friends. Bon appetit!!!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) red wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the rabbit with a little salt, white wine, red wine, chopped garlic, bay leaf, pepper and chopped coriander. Let marinate about one hour.
- Place the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the rabbit together with the marinade, stir and cook over low heat for about one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the rabbit with white rice or boiled potatoes.