Try this chocolate milk cake recipe, it’s creamy, fluffy and delicious. Excellent to serve with a hot cup of coffee. Bon appetit!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- Zest of one orange
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) dark chocolate
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (24 x 10 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 1/2 x 4-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the milk in a saucepan and heat over low heat until obtain a creamy mixture, stirring occasionally.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the orange zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.