Do you love chocolate and want to prepare a simple and delicious cake? This chocolate cake is perfect for you, has excellent presentation and is very simple to prepare! Serve with tea or coffee in a snack among friends!
- 5 eggs
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with chocolate powder.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the lemon juice and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake with tea or coffee.