This chocolate cake with blueberry jam is perfect to serve in a snack with family. Try this delicious fusion of flavors that this cake offers. Serve with coffee or tea…
- 3 eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 3 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (24 x 10 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 1/2 x 4-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder, yogurt, blueberry jam and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve.