Want to try this delicious cake that combines the chocolate with the tasty strawberry jam? It’s a very simple cake to prepare, with few ingredients and with excellent presentation. It’s perfect for a special occasion or for a snack among friends… Bon appetit!!!
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (25 x 7 centimeters (9 3/4-inch diameter with 2 3/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and sprinkle with a some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the strawberry jam and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.