A delicious pudding, with excellent presentation, with a slight lemon aroma, confectioned with egg whites, sugar and lemon zest, topped with caramelized sugar.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 5 egg whites
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar to caramelize
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) water
- Zest of one lemon
- 175 grams / (6 1/4 ounces) sugar
- In a pudding mold, place the sugar and the water and leave to caramelize over low heat until obtain a brownish color. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg whites with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap well the lemon zest with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in the pudding mold and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely, unmold onto a plate and serve.