Fillets seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice, that go to the oven with a sauce prepared with olive oil, onion, corn starch and whipping cream, sprinkled with grated cheese.
- Hake fillets (about 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds))
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- Coriander (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) whipping cream
- Grated cheese (about 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces))
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Pour the whipping cream along with the corn starch and stir until the sauce begins to thicken. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, mix in the sauce and turn off the heat.
- Place the fillets in a glass baking dish and, on top pour the sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C (350ºF) about 25 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato salad.