We present a different and very tasty recipe, fried dogfish with the aroma of the coriander and the pepper. A delight!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) dogfish
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Coriander (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 small onion to cook the dogfish
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the dogfish in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a bunch of coriander and a peeled onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and cook about 7 to 8 minutes. Turn off the heat, drain the dogfish with a skimmer, remove the skin and bones and cut into pieces. Season with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, red pepper sauce, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate about one hour.
- Drain the dogfish and reserve the marinade. Heat a frying pan with olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, add the dogfish pieces and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until slightly golden. When the dogfish is almost fried, add the marinade and boil about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve the dogfish mixed with chips cut into cubes.