Sweet of pané is a refreshing and very tasty sweet confectioned with biscuits, whipping cream and coffee, garnished with grated biscuit and grated chocolate.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 200 grams (7 ounces) marie biscuit
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 250 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) coffee
- First make the coffee and allow to cool. Soak half of the biscuits in the coffee and place in the bottom of a rectangular dish.
- With an electric mixer beat well the condensed milk along with the milk and egg yolks. Place the mixture in a saucepan, and bring on a low heat stirring constantly until thickened. Whens starts boiling pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- Soak the remaining biscuits in coffee and place on top the previous mixture.
- Store the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the whipped cream. Fold gently and pour this mixture over the second layer of biscuits.
- Garnish with grated wafer and grated chocolate. Refrigerate at least two hours.