Apple peanut cake2016-10-26
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
This delicious cake has a combination of very interesting flavors! The sweet mixture of the apple with the peanuts gives to the cake a very pleasant aroma! Try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 red apples
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) peanuts
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 25 ml / (1 3/4 tablespoons) Port wine
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (approximately 24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- Peel the peanuts. Wash and peel the apples. Remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the Port wine and mix for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture. Finally, fold with a spatula the peanuts and the apple pieces.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve. Bon apettit!!!