Have visits at home and want to prepare an appetizer before lunch? This Clams recipe with mustard is the ideal one! It’s simple and delicious. Try it!
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) clams
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) yellow mustard
- Soak the clams in water seasoned with salt about 1 to 2 hours. Wash them under running water before cooking.
- Put the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic in a frying pan and cook over low heat about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the clams, stir, cover the pan and cook over low heat until the clams start to open. Shake the skillet occasionally.
- When the clams start to open, add the mustard, mix well and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.