Cod loins in the oven with olives2016-10-28
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a simple, different and quite tasty recipe of cod? You must try this cod loins recipe in the oven with olives. It’s the ideal recipe if you going to receive friends at home!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds) desalted cod
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium onion
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) courgette
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) olives
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Remove the skin and bones to the cod. Cut the cod into loins and put on a baking pan together with the courgette cut into slices, the peeled garlics, the onion cut into quarters, the peppers cut into strips and the olives. Season with a little salt, pepper and bay leaf. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until the cod start to turn golden, about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the cod with fries or white rice.