Chicken burgers with pineapple2013-08-15
- Servings : 6 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
This chicken burgers recipe is very healthy, easy to prepare and is the perfect lunch to give to your children. Dare yourself!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 450 grams (1 pound) chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half lemon
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- Coriander (to taste)
- A drizzle of olive oil for frying
- 6 pineapple slices
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces. Place the chicken pieces spiced with oregano in a food processor or blender and pulse until well chopped.
- In a bowl, place the chopped chicken, chopped onion, chopped garlic and the chopped coriander. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add the egg yolk and the breadcrumbs and mix well with hands.
- Mold the chicken mixture with your hands in the shape of burgers.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the burgers and fry them on both sides until they start to turn golden. Once the burgers are fried, reserve them on a plate.
- Add the pineapple slices to the skillet and fry them on both sides about 3 to 4 minutes until slightly golden. Serve the burgers with a pineapple slice on top and with lettuce salad.