Chicken with roasted potatoes2016-01-26
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:15 h
- Ready In : 2:25 h
If you are going to have a dinner with friends, this chicken recipe in the oven with potatoes is the ideal one… It’s easy to prepare and everyone will like it.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 kg (4 1/2 pounds) chicken
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) olive oil
- 200 grams (1 cup) margarine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, the unpeeled crushed garlic and rub the chicken with margarine. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Wash the potatoes and give them a small cut with a knife. Put the potatoes in the chicken baking pan, drizzle everything with olive oil and bake about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the chicken and the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Turn off the oven and serve.