Going to have a lunch with friends and want to prepare a recipe that everyone likes? This chicken recipe in the oven with orange and lemon is perfect for the occasion, try it!
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- Saffron (to taste)
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken on a baking dish and season with salt, saffron, nutmeg, peeled crushed garlic, brown sugar, half lemon juice, half orange juice and olive oil. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Garnish the chicken with the remaining orange and lemon cut into round slices and bake until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chicken with chips.