Fried pork with potatoes2017-11-18
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
If you like pork you will love this recipe! Fried pork with potatoes in a delicious and simple mix of seasonings! This is a different and tasty way to cook pork. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 400 grams (14 ounces) pork cut into cubes
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) small potatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, bay leaf, red pepper sauce and white wine. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. When the potatoes are cooked, drain them and set aside.
- Put the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic in a frying pan and saute over low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the meat with the marinade, stir and fry the meat over medium-low heat with the frying pan covered about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the potatoes to the frying pan, mix in the meat and cook for more 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.