Going to receive visits at home and do not know what to do for dinner? We have the perfect solution for you! This delicious recipe of chicken with pineapple in the oven is light, simple, pleasant and very tasty!
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 200 grams (7 ounces) pineapple
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking dish together with the pineapple cut into pieces. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, chopped garlic, honey and olive oil. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the baking dish on the oven and bake for 50 minutes until golden brown. Drizzle occasionally the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries.