Want to prepare a hot, tasty, easy and appealing meal? This cod recipe in the oven with tomato and potatoes is excellent, very tasty and easy to prepare! Bon appetit!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 desalted cod steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a baking dish, put the onions cut into round slices, the cod cut into pieces, the potatoes cut into cubes, and the tomatoes in half-moon slices. Season with a little salt, pepper, bay leaf, the peeled garlic and paprika. Drizzle with white wine and olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the cod and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.