Serve this crepes recipe in a dinner among friends. This delicious crepes recipe filled with minced meat is simple, has excellent presentation and is quite pleasant! Your friends will love it!!
- For the dough:
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- Butter for greasing
- A pinch of salt
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced pork
- 1 medium ripe tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
For the filling:
- For the dough:
In a bowl, combine together the flour and the salt. Melt the margarine in microwave; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the milk until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture. Then, add the melted margarine and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with some butter and heat over low heat. When the butter starts melting, pour small portions of the dough with a ladle until cover completely the bottom. When the first side starts to turn slightly golden, flip with a spatula and cook about a minute or until golden. Repeat the process until the dough runs out.
- For the filling:
Put the olive oil, the chopped onion and the chopped garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down. Add the minced meat and season with salt, nutmeg and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, drain the meat and put small portions over each crepe. Lift both folded edges of the crepe and fold them over the filling, forming a cone. Bon appetit!!!