If you want to prepare a simple and delicious dinner, this recipe of cuttlefish with peas and carrots is perfect for you. It’s a very nutritious recipe with excellent presentation. Try it and tell us your opinion. Bon appetit!!!
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) cuttlefish
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 medium onion
- 300 grams (2 cups) peas
- 2 medium carrots
- 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) raw bacon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Clean, wash the cuttlefish and cut them into pieces.
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, peas, the cuttlefish, the bacon cut into strips and the peeled carrots cut into pieces. Season with salt, white wine and pepper. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve.