Going to receive your family for dinner? Prepare this simple and quite tasty recipe of fried pork with aromatic herbs. Serve with fries or white rice. Bon appetit!!!
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) pork cut into cubes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) red wine
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a skillet, saute over low heat the olive oil and the peeled crushed garlic about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the meat, season with a little salt and fry on medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the red wine, white wine, rosemary, pepper, nutmeg and the thyme. Reduce to medium-low heat, cover the skillet and cook for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with oregano and serve the meat with fries or white rice.