Enjoy the summer sun with this simple and delicious mango and chocolate milkshake recipe garnished with whipped cream. It's the perfect drink to drink with friends!
This recipe mixes the sweet taste of the fruit with the bitter taste of chocolate, often the opposites attract themselves and this recipe is a good example of it! These two ingredients combine perfectly, make the milkshake smooth and at the same time more flavorful.
Sometimes we do not know what to do with the fruit we have at home, we often let it spoil when we could use it to make, for example, delicious milkshakes like this mango milkshake mixed with chocolate and garnished with whipped cream. Try it, it's a refreshing, intense and very easy milkshake to prepare!
Tip, eat the whipped cream with a spoon or mix into the milkshake.
MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THIS RECIPE:
- Mango, chocolate powder, heavy whipping cream
HOW TO PREPARE THIS MANGO AND CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE:
This milkshake it's very simple to prepare, peel the mango, cut into pieces and blend all ingredients in a blender. Beat the cream with powdered sugar and vanilla powder and garnish the milkshake.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 1 medium ripe mango
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 200 ml (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
For the whipped cream:
- Wash, peel and cut the mango into pieces.
- In a blender, combine the mango cut into pieces, yogurt, honey, chocolate powder, sugar and milk until obtain a very creamy mixture.
- For the whipped cream:
Whip the cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with the whipped cream sprinkled with grated chocolate. Serve immediately.