Fish meals are always important for a healthy diet, try our perch recipe with onions, it’s very nutritious and delicious at the same time!
- 2 perch steaks (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 bay leaves
- Parsley (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1/2 green pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, bay leaf, white wine and pepper; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan put the olive oil, the chopped onions, the peeled garlic, the pepper cut into strips and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces. Stir with a wooden spoon and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the fish with the marinade, cover the pan and cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with parsley and serve with the boiled potatoes.