Want to give a special touch to your lunch? We have the ideal solution for you… prepare a marinade with coriander, olive oil and white wine… mix in the rabbit and cook with the clams…
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) clams
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Soak the clams in water seasoned with salt about 1 to 2 hours. Wash them under running water before cooking.
- Place the peeled garlic, the onions cut into pieces, paprika, white wine, olive oil, coriander and the pepper in a blender and blend on high until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the rabbit pieces in a large bowl and drizzle with the previous mixture. Season with salt and bay leaf and marinate for about 1 hour.
- In a saucepan, place the rabbit together with the marinade. Stir and cook over low heat for about 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then, add the clams to the pan and cook until the clams start to open. Turn off the heat and serve the rabbit with fries or white rice.