This is a simple and easy fish recipe that your kids will love! Stewed hake seasoned with a delicious marinade of coriander, lemon juice and white wine. Try it!!
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds)) hake
- Coriander (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, pepper, chopped coriander, white wine, peeled garlic and lemon juice. Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the fish and the marinade, cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium-low heat about 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the hake with white rice or boiled potatoes. Bon appetit!!!