Stewed chicken is one of the easiest and tasty ways to cook chicken. This delicious stewed chicken with red wine combines delicious and very nice flavors.
To prepare is simple, just marinate with a little salt, garlic, pepper, oregano, red wine and white wine and, cook for about one hour in a sauteed of olive oil and onion. In the end sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with white rice or fries. This recipe will leave a delicious aroma through the house that it’s impossible to resist, try it! Bon appetit!!!
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) red wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken with a little salt, crushed garlic, pepper, red wine, white wine and oregano. Let marinate about one hour.
- Place the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken with the marinade, stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with white rice or fries.