If you want to prepare a lunch for your friends and don't want to have too much work, we suggest this delicious and simple fried pork belly recipe. Fried in olive oil and margarine and very well seasoned, this recipe is very tasty and simple to prepare. Serve with fries and a good red wine!
Pork is a very delicious meat that stays well prepared with varied seasonings. We can combine many of the ingredients we have in our home to make the recipe tasty and also economical.
If your friends show up in your house by surprise you can always prepare this fried pork belly recipe. While you receive them with a glass of wine, season the meat in an instant and, quickly the recipe is ready. You can serve with fries, rice or salad.
MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THIS RECIPE:
- Pork belly, sweet red pepper paste, olive oil, white wine, mustard
HOW TO MAKE FRIED PORK BELLY:
Cut the pork belly slices into pieces and season with salt, red pepper sauce, mustard, bay leaf, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and peeled garlic. Let marinate for about one hour.
Heat the olive oil and the margarine in a frying pan. Add the meat with the marinade and fry for about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve. Bon appetit!!!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) pork belly slices
- 3 tablespoons sweet red pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the pork belly slices into pieces and season with salt, sweet red pepper paste, mustard, bay leaf, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and unpeeled garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and the margarine. When the margarine starts melting, add the meat together with the marinade and fry over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with fries.