Want to prepare a simple, delicious and with excellent presentation recipe in the oven? These pork belly goes to the oven seasoned with honey, lemon and some more spices. It’s the ideal recipe to serve in a dinner among friends. Bon appetit!!!
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) pork belly slices
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Saffron (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the pork belly slices on a baking dish and season with salt, crushed garlic, saffron, honey, red pepper sauce, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil and lemon juice. Let marinate for about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden brown, about 50 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the pork belly slices with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips and lettuce and tomato salad.