Want to cook a homemade and delicious recipe of chicken? We have the perfect recipe for you! Prepare this delicious stewed chicken with excellent presentation and with a divine taste.
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 green pepper
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic in a saucepan and saute over low heat about three to four minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken pieces, cover the pan with a lid and fry them over low heat on both sides about 15 minutes.
- Add the onions cut into round slices, the green pepper cut into strips, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and season with salt, pepper and red pepper sauce. Stir, cover the pan and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chicken with mashed potato or white rice.