Sometimes the time is short and there are few ideas for preparing a simple and tasty meal. These roasted chicken legs can be prepared in many ways and in addition it’s an economical, simple and practical recipe that can be presented either in a family dinner or in a social gathering with friends. Prepare a lettuce and tomato salad and serve with rice or fries!
Sometimes the difficulty is to have ideas for what we are going to do. These simple recipes with few ingredients turn out to be perfect for those days of the week when the time is short. Besides being a very economical recipe, it is also a meal that everyone ends up liking!
MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THIS RECIPE:
- Chicken legs, lemon juice, olive oil
HOW TO PREPARE EASY ROASTED CHICKEN LEGS:
As the recipe title says it’s very simple to prepare! Season the chicken legs with a little salt, nutmeg, chopped garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and roast for about 50 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chopped chives and serve…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- Juice of one lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Chives (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the chicken legs on a baking dish and season with a little salt, chopped garlic, nutmeg, lemon juice and olive oil. Roast the chicken legs for 50 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Remove the chicken legs from the oven, sprinkle with chopped chives and serve with white rice or fries.