Who doesn't like a fresh sweet with fruit when temperatures start to rise? This strawberries and chantilly sweet garnished with grated chocolate is perfect for those hot summer days.
This sweet stands out for its simplicity and excellent presentation. Combining just two ingredients into one recipe sometimes is enough. But there are some details, if the strawberries are of the season, they are more succulent and tasty, but the secret is in the chantilly... The cream should be fresh before hitting and need to stay well firm. And to complete, the grated chocolate give a special touch and make this recipe super simple, tasty and smooth.
It is an excellent dessert to prepare when you receive friends or family in your house.
HOW TO PREPARE THESE SIMPLE STRAWBERRIES AND CHANTILLY SWEET:
This is a sweet with few ingredients, very simple to prepare. Cut the strawberries into pieces and beat the cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Place the strawberries in the bottom of a glass bowl, the chantilly on top and refrigerate. Garnish with grated chocolate and is ready to serve!
- 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces) strawberries
- 400 ml (about 1 pint (473 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the cream, the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the stem from the strawberries, wash and cut them into pieces. Place the strawberries in the bottom of individual bowls and garnish on top with the whipped cream. Refrigerate for about one to two hours.
- Remove from fridge, garnish with grated chocolate and serve.